Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy valentines day! I know it has been awhile and nobody probably reads my blog but i think it gives me something to do. You can tell I usually have something to do. Hehehehehe! So about my christmas gifts...lets see if I can remember, I got the Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift, the Pink Ice perfume by rue 21, a makeup case, slippers, a robe, a memory foam mattress, candy canes, root beer, phone, jewelry, makeup, lots of money, wallet, bath and body works candles, and I can't remember the rest.....sorry.
Anywho, I will do a reveiw on a product if you guys have any suggestions. These are your choices, the Naked pallette by Urban Decay, Maybelline 24 hr. color tatoos, Maybelline baby lips, or Revlon lip butters. I was so lucky to be able to go shopping with my mom in Ventura, thats when I got the Naked pallette and a bunch of clothes for really cheap! Except the Naked pallette was full price of course $50.00 wow it will never go on sale! Now that im satisfied with my wardrobe, (FOR NOW!)i am saving up for a laptop. if you know any cheap but GOOD QUALITY laptops please tell me. Thank you for your love and support. :)
                  


                   <3 XOXOXO DIY BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment