Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sorry its been a long wait, I started baby sitting and got tons of money, but of course I spent it all on black friday! Yep.... sounds like me. Just checking. Shout out to Auntie. K, she has a website at www.Boxpleat.com, which I suggest you look at, and all you have to do is click the pink letters and it will take you straight there. She's a doll clothes designer and she makes all of the designs and actual clothes in her workshop at home. She's an awesome aunt and would probably appreciate it if you be a caring person and look at her website and subscribe.




        XOXO DIY Beauty

3 comments:

  1. I noticed i stared by saying sorry again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe Actually my website is SO out of date that I am a little embarrassed. But thanks dear for the shout out. I think you had better share your Black Friday scores (although I suppose if you were gift buying it will have to wait, huh?) Have a great day lovey. auntie k.

    ReplyDelete